>

Wednesday, February 28, 2018

2018, may this year be the beginning of the best

Assalamualaikum dear diary,

It has been a long time since I'd been writing in this blog. Tetiba mood malam ni rasa teringin nk godek balik blog lama. Tengok older post haduii rase budak budak sangat. Haha. But its okay I will keep that as memories, and delete the unnecessary one :)

Wondering if there're people who still viewing my blog, let's see.. hii..
After my 4 years struggling in Unimap for Bachelor of Biomedical Electronics Engineering last June 2015, I've been hired in Intel company as Engineer two months later. Alhamdulillah.

That's mean sekarang is my third year working in Intel. Oh cepat giler masa berlalu.
Rasa baru semalam je konvo, and now is actually my third year working already? haha
Time flies so fast without you realizing it.

May this year brings more lit, luck, barakah to me and you. I will keep posting in this blog going forward. To keep more memories for future.

I miss you. That's why I'm being emotional tonight. Haha


Truly me 2/28/2018 1.18am ,
Jieha.

No comments:

Post a Comment